Request Sir ! What is my paypal account number ? please help me

gaudelminprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Subject: Transaction number Dear sir request ! I would like to known my transaction number, so please provide to that's number for a me, since very difficult been me for a cumin stuffs to sell from online. Please I hoped, i will get help quickly from you. Applicant: [removed] From : Nepal( Kathmandu)

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gaudelminprasad 

Your email address identifies your paypal account OR your mobile number if using the app.

HOWEVER the option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Nepal.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

YasherSolaiman
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal does not give you an individual number, like a bank account number or a WebMoney wallet number. It uses linking by email address identification. When creating a PayPal account, you enter an email address. This email address is your PayPal ID. It will be used for different purposes: to confirm your account, receive mailings and restore access. Thus, the account number replaces the PayPal email address to which you registered the account. Therefore, if you need to give someone or find someone’s PayPal account number, just enter an email address.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YasherSolaiman 

Already told them that.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.