Problem using PayPal link form a website.

Polygon
Contributor
Contributor

I am having trouble using a PayPal payment link from a specific website.  When using the PayPal login that comes up it rejects my user name and password.  However, I can log onto the PayPal website from my browser using the same login information.  This happens using FireFox, Edge, and Safari.  Any ideas why?  This happens only on this specific website, not others.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Jonnybones
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Polygon 

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issue with using PayPal on specific browser, I suggest you to delete the cache/cookies along with browser history and then try again it will work fine. 

Have a great day ahead. -Jones.

Login to Me Too

alizaki
Contributor
Contributor

1. Go to https://paypal.me and click Create your PayPal.Me Link. 
2. Log into your PayPal Business account. 
3. Click Get Started. 
4. Add your business logo or a photo. 
5. Choose your PayPal.Me link name. 
6. Review your profile. 
7. Review the terms & conditions and privacy policy. 
8. Click Agree and Create. 

Once you’ve created your link don’t keep loyal customers waiting. Post on social media. Shoot customers an email. Whichever channel(s) you choose, let them know you’re still open for business. 

Login to Me Too

Polygon
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your responses but the problem was in a different area.

After contacting the owner of the website I found out the PayPal button had been incorrectly added to the website.  After the owner of the website corrected the PayPal button the problem went away.

Again thank you for all your replies.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.