Phone call to landline can't receive.

k0stas
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't used PayPal for long time and the problem is that i can't access to my account because of phone call to landline can't receive.
I remember last time which i used PayPal was working great.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@k0stas 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

k0stas
Contributor
Contributor

I do not use a mobile phone for security reasons, and already made a phone call to PayPal but English is not my native language so communication was difficult, I prefer writing because I have the ability to use google translate.

As I understood only with the use of a mobile phone can someone log in to his account.

But I will not buy a cell phone, nor will I use a cell phone of a person close to me because it is unsafe.

The question is what other ways are there to gain access to the money in my account.

e.g
Can I send a written request to have the money sent to me on the visa card which I have registered in my PayPal account?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@k0stas 

Use the following info to regain access to your account > withdraw the funds > close the account (if you don't want to add a mobile phone).

Don't forget to remove any info linked to that account ie cards etc.

You won't be able to close it until any processing payments have completed.

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

k0stas
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your try to help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.