Paypal announce mistake in changing password
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- MY Account limited, no deposits made, account stuck, can't delete or confirm bank in Security and Fraud Archives
- Hacker applied for paypal credit and affected my credit score in Security and Fraud Archives
- I want to close my PayPal account but I can't remember my password and my phone number has changed in Managing Account Archives
- Password change in Managing Account Archives
- Cant log in because phone not connected to receive SMS in Managing Account Archives