Paypal Verification

Gelu27
Contributor
Contributor

Good day! I am having hard time verifying my PayPal. I'm from the Philippines and I made my profile long time ago but this is just the year that I used it in receiving money. I provided my PRC ID, verified my number as well as my email and even linked my bank account. However, I don't have any passport since I never traveled in my entire life yet which I think had something to do with the verification of my PayPal account since that was just the only information that's been missing under my "Account options." I researched about PayPal verification and all of them said you just have to link a debit card and so I did but my account isn't verified yet after linking it. Is there something wrong? Is there any other option to verify my account? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Gelu27,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Yanny-231990
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have the same issue. May I know what advice did you get from the Paypal customer service?  Thank you

Login to Me Too

Gelu27
Contributor
Contributor

One said I have to wait for 3-4 days for the code however after a week I still couldn't find any code but I was charged for that. I contacted them again and the other staff told me to wait longer and up until now I couldn't find that code elsewhere on my statement. I can only see the charged amount. It's been how many weeks now and am tired waiting for that great code to be seen on my bank statement. And now I don't even know if my paypal is a verified account or not. Tsk! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.