Paypal Account Not Verified Despite Having Attached Debit Card

Destructicons
Contributor
Contributor

I've had my debit card attached to a Paypal account for a while. It's made transactions off it before. When I tried to sync it to a third-party service that requires a verified Paypal account, it told me that my account wasn't verified. I checked the steps to verify but I didn't see anything that conflicted with what I had already done since I've been using the card in tandem with the account for a while. Do I need to remove and readd the card or is this a bug with Paypal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Gane26
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Destructicons 

Welcome to the PayPal community!

Thank you for your post. I understand that you want to verify your PayPal account. You can verify your account by: Adding and confirming a bank account. Please refer to this link to verify your PayPal account. I hope this information helps.

Thanks

Gane26

Login to Me Too

awooshi
Contributor
Contributor

I did all of these,done for linking my bank debit card and added and update all of the required informations but still my paypal account is not verified.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@awooshi 

Advice is country specific, if you are not in the U.S as the original poster was then that advice would not work for you.

That is why you should always open your own thread.

In you country I think you have to add and confirm a visa credit card. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.