PayPal signup issue due to phone number
I invited a friend to PayPal and he is trying to use a mobile phone number to sign up that was once a VoIP number (Google Voice) but has been ported into his official carrier (Google Fi), my phone number is on Google Fi also and works with PayPal; why is PayPal still rejecting his phone number as if it were still a VoIP number?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Closing dispute before credit received in Security and Fraud Archives
- FRAUDULENT CHARGE - PAYPAL WONT ATTEND TO COMPLAINT! - CHARGE FROM AUSTRALIA PHONE - I'M IN USA in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Crypto Fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Scammers O_O [ Buyers who buy and Steal !! ] HELP if you could in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraudulent buyer dispute in Security and Fraud Archives