PayPal blocking me from closing my account
For 5 days I've been trying to close my account only to get "pending transaction" every single time.
I've been on hold for 2 hours now trying to talk to someone. I have no recurring payments and my last transaction was 7 days ago.
I believe Paypal is deliberately trying to keep me from closing my account. Anybody else having this issue? I'm going to contact DOBI and SEC if this continues
Because their stock is crashing. Right now I imagine they are deciding who their next CEO is going to be and they hope when they do dump the current one, with a generous compensation package of course cause he is just the fall guy, that people will be fooled into believing they really are sorry/not sorry.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- UNABLE TO CLOSE CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Security and Fraud Archives
- account closed, limited use in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account was blocked after I sent the proof of address in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unrequested payment (maybe scam) ends up costing me $18 in Security and Fraud Archives
- Permanently blocked account, PayPal not giving me a fair option to withdraw balance in Managing Account Archives