Password reset problem
My friend created a new account and topped up the balance before confirming the email. Because of some browser autocomplete bug he didn't save the password so the email stayed unconfirmed and he can't get access to the account since when he tries to reset the password it says "sorry we couldn't confirm it's you". How can he prove his identity or what can he do to be able to log in?
I am sorry to know that your friend has trouble logging into his account. In such cases we advise our customers to contact our customer service team. You can contact them by visiting www.paypal.com > Contact Us > Password and Account Access > Login Issues. They should be able to find a number.
Please ask them to call the number and our team will be able to help them gain access to their account.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- my paypal account got limited last 29th of aug 2021. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Problem of Login to my account in Managing Account Archives
- Can't reset my password in Managing Account Archives
- Unable to setup 2FA security key, did previously work... in Managing Account Archives
- I can’t login my main account. Password is right and cant reset it . in Managing Account Archives