Passkeys

bob_hazlehurst
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been using PayPal for more than 10 years, but now when I log in, I get a popup saying: No passkeys available There aren't any payments for PayPal.com on this device. I can't find a mechanism for creating one.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @bob_hazlehurst and everyone,

Thanks for visiting our Community Forum recently, I hope all is going well. I wanted to give a quick update and some great news on PayPal's Passkey. Eligible customers can now create a Passkey to quickly and securely login to their account on their mobile devices. Here's a great Help Center article to guide you through How to log in to PayPal with a Passkey. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @bob_hazlehurst,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting! Thanks for staying with us for a decade now.

I understand your concern about Passkey. Unfortunately, it's not currently available in the UK. We've just recently rolled it out to the US and will send out updates in the future if it's rolled out to other countries. PayPal is constantly looking for ways to expand our product and service availability globally and appreciate your interest!

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @bob_hazlehurst and everyone,

Thanks for visiting our Community Forum recently, I hope all is going well. I wanted to give a quick update and some great news on PayPal's Passkey. Eligible customers can now create a Passkey to quickly and securely login to their account on their mobile devices. Here's a great Help Center article to guide you through How to log in to PayPal with a Passkey. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.