Paper letter of my PayPal
Profile & Settings
Thank you for your post!
No, I'm afraid PayPal do not provide written letters with your address on them. As PayPal is a secure way to pay online, you should never provide any of your PayPal details to a merchant.
It sounds like the merchant is just trying to confirm your address. I would suggest you provide an alternative proof of address, for example a bank/card statement.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Accidentally charged Dad's card, Dad filed a dispute, limitation ensued in Security and Fraud Archives
- Alibaba Purchase PayPal closed my item not received?? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Transaction record history for deleted account in Transactions Archives
- Item faulty, asked to prove by PayPal in Security and Fraud Archives
- China proof of address in Managing Account Archives