No physical address issue
To confirm my identity, paypal rejects my postal code and wants confirmation with a physical address. I live in the country, all my bills have my postal address which is a postal code. I don't have a physical address, just a land discription. How do I solve this issue?
Profile & Settings
Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can definitely see how it's a difficult position that you're in, being unable to provide a complete physical address to meet the requirements for identity confirmation.
Have you reached out to your local post office to ask if they have a solution for you? The need for postal information is one that most, if not all, financial providers share, as well as other companies that send mail to you. It's possible that the post office may have new or more accurate designations for your address to aid in this than the last time you checked.
If there is no additional information that can be given, I recommend contacting Customer Service so that they can notate the situation for review. To contact Customer Service, click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and use one of the listed contact options. Alternatively, you can reach out via PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.
I hope this can be resolved satisfactorily!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I’m sending my LTC to an external wallet, but my transaction is labeled as pending. in Wallet Archives
- Purchases on Steam via Paypal in Transactions Archives
- Money in pending but doesn't show in paypal in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal charged my account for a Steam on-line Gift Card download information that didn't work. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Authorisation issues in Managing Account Archives