No longer getting email notifications about payments received?

crdbls
Contributor
Contributor

No longer getting email notifications about payments received?

We noticed that we're not getting emails about incoming payments anymore, although our notification setting are set to receive them. When contacted about this issue, PayPal confirmed that they haven't been sending them.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

crdbls
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, @PayPal_JonK ! 
I reached out to support. They acknowledged that this is/was a new system issue. It did not just affect the email notifications; the push notification on the app were also mute. 
This problem went on for several weeks, but appears now to be over, as notifications are coming in again.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @crdbls

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues receiving notifications recently. You should still be receiving notifications for every payment you send and receive through PayPal. If you're not, and you've already ruled out any blocks or spam filters on your email's end, please report this through www.paypal-support.com. Once you're there, click Log In at the top of the page, then Log In with PayPal, then Contact Us, then fill out the information in all the required fields. If it's your first time using our Merchant Technical Support, you may need to click Agree and Continue after logging in with PayPal. 

I hope they're able to assist further!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
Solved

crdbls
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, @PayPal_JonK ! 
I reached out to support. They acknowledged that this is/was a new system issue. It did not just affect the email notifications; the push notification on the app were also mute. 
This problem went on for several weeks, but appears now to be over, as notifications are coming in again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.