Need help updating phone number after changing country

asifemon
New Community Member

Hey so i think i lost my account which had some funds on it, i really need help at the moment. Let me explain the situation. 

I moved to Bangladesh with my family ,which doesnt support Paypal however i had a business account there. And it was working kinda fine, i had few payments coming up from affiliates and clients. But today reseted my phone then reinstalled the app and then tried to login, i used google auth app because i didnt had my cyprus number as i moved here for another 2 year.  I updated my phone (bangladesh one) when i moved here it worked fine but today when i was trying to withdraw fund it didnt worked then it locked me out totally, now i cant login to my paypal account (it asks for phone code) both from phone and pc. I really need support at this moment. Can anyone assist ? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

asifemon
New Community Member

Also i tried to call , phone will just hang up after a while. can i have paypals email so i can email them directly  and sort this out ? there is no email option there only phone option so i couldnt write to them. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @asifemon,

Welcome to the PayPal Community forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you are having issues logging into your PayPal account. I understand how important it is to have your account running smoothly. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to log in to your PayPal account without a mobile phone number attached to your account. If you have moved to another country, you will have to close the account after withdrawing funds from the account. In this case, the only option is to contact our Customer Support Team through the available contact options on our website. Please select the country where you had registered your account click on "Contact us" at the bottom of the page, then select "Password and account access" >> "login problems" >> "Call us" >> "Call Us As a Guest". Unfortunately, there is no specific email address for PayPal Customer Support Team. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.