My account isnt verified even I added and confirmed my debit card!

ObiMecava
Contributor
Contributor

I have problem with verifying my paypal account. I added my debit-card and confirmed it with code. But its says that account isnt verified. I verified my email.phone id... Do I need to re-add card? I dont know what to do please help!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Becky_89
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @ObiMecava, Thank you for reaching out to us!

When you verify your PayPal account, you provide additional evidence of your identity to PayPal, which builds stronger security for everyone in the PayPal network. Additionally, when you verify your PayPal account, you’ll be able to pay with PayPal even if you don’t have money in your PayPal balance. You can also use the below information to fully verify the account. 

Here are the steps to verify your PayPal account:   Link 

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Follow the steps to complete your profile.
  3. You are fully verified when your profile is at 100%. 

If you still encounter the issue, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Regards 
    Becky
Login to Me Too

ObiMecava
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Becky, thank you for replay!

I dont know if you understood my problem. I already entered my card and confirmed it but my account is still unverified. Please slove this problem!

Login to Me Too

Temp20221130bz
Contributor
Contributor
need for bank confirm 2 small deposit . Give me that so I can confirm my bank account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.