Azyde
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! So I cant log in my business account and when I try to change the pass and I type my email it sais that we cant verify that this is you. I tried with the forgot my email and although the email was found and i click it again to change my pass it still sais that we cant verify that this is you. Does any1 know why is this happening? Both with the app and google log in

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Azyde 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Azyde,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

I apologize for the inconvenience which has been caused while logging in to your PayPal account. In this case, I would recommend you to contact our customer support team by following the below-mentioned steps to resolve this issue.

Here are the steps to get to the contact options:
1. Go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website.
2. Then click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.
3. From here, click the 'Password and Account Access' option.
4. Then 'Login Problems'.
5. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' or 'Message Us' option to select. 

You don't have to be logged in to use this feature. I hope this helps! 

Thank you,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.