Keep getting stuck on the add phone number request.
Cannot get into my pay pal personal account because of the add phone number request. I have also tried to use the "contact us" number to reach support, but that always gives a busy signal. How can I get around this problem, I refuse to buy a cell phone just for this reason and I need access to my account... Could someone explain this to me? Thank you
You can contact customer services to regain access but once in you would need to add a mobile phone to continue being able to log in and use your paypal account. Why not get a cheap pay as you go phone?
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Closing dispute before credit received in Security and Fraud Archives
- Hacked Account in Security and Fraud Archives
- FRAUDULENT CHARGE - PAYPAL WONT ATTEND TO COMPLAINT! - CHARGE FROM AUSTRALIA PHONE - I'M IN USA in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Crypto Fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Scammers O_O [ Buyers who buy and Steal !! ] HELP if you could in Security and Fraud Archives