Is there any way to increase the secondary email limit?

Datavoid
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any way to increase the secondary email limit? I have shared my secondary email with my users so they can send me money and I am happy to say that my Business is blooming and hence there are more users. To avoid frauds I have assigned each mail individually to my users. So is there any way to increase the email limit or any other system that I can use? Will changing to a business account work? or any other solution?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Datavoid 

No. The most you can have is 8 email addresses in total. You would want to use different email address for each different type of business or sales, for example. Not for how you are using secondary email addresses. Changing to a business account will not increase the number of secondary email addresses you can add.

Instead of using a different email address to give for each customer, create a PayPal.me link and share it to get paid, or send out PayPal invoices to get paid and the money goes to your PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.