Incorrect country code on the phone, access problem.

metallist
Contributor
Contributor

I have such a problem . I'm trying to log in, but I accidentally wrote the country code of my phone with an error (only one digit) and therefore I can't get an SMS with an access code for authorization, I also can't write to the support service because I also need to authenticate there, what should I do, Help. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @metallist,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to access your PayPal account. For help with accessing your PayPal account, your best option would be to reach out to us over the phone to get this fixed. I recommend you to click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. you will see "Call Us" option at the bottom of the page during working hours. Please give us a call so that our team will help you to access your account. 

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

romerconsigna
New Community Member

I'm really upset because we have the same issue, I change the mobile phone and put the my recent number but the issue when I put the number with country code it save but it's saving the country code I put. Now I can't login my paypal accoun and I try to use to make another paypal account just make contact the support.. I can't login to my main account it always ask the PIN code but the country code was incorrect!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.