I'm not able to login, but I am not getting response from paypal support.

noelshahriar
New Community Member

Hi there,
I'm a PayPal user. I'm having a problem. When I try to login then paypal says that we couldn't verify it's you. Even I tried to contact support but I didn't get any response from them. When I try to create a ticket then it's take me to the activity page. I am not getting it. 

Here is an attachment please and tell me how I can fix the problem. 
Screenshot_6.png

Thanks
Noel

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@noelshahriar 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bittyboy101
Contributor
Contributor

I've been getting this all week now in eBay checkout when paying for my won auction items, the only way to get in to PayPal is to keep going back and fourth until it loads the checkout page. - What a complete sham of a system PayPal is now.

PayPal has become very akward lately with their over the top security demands...  I sell old locks on eBay and most of my customers are grumpy old men who are on a very short fuse ! so these PSD2 security checks right in the middle when my buyer goes to pay via PayPal is really damaging my sales and the worst part about it is PayPal just ignore their customers feedback regarding the problems these PSD2 security checks are causing - If they are going to be insecure and daft enough to proceed with this UNWANTED "thing" they should at lest give people the option to say Yes or No if some people don't want it. 

From a buyer's point of view, It is very embarrassing to win an auction on eBay and then not be able to complete payment promptly because of all these errors and overboard security checks in PayPal - The other day I won an auction on eBay for an item I really wanted but I was then very worried the seller might offer my item to the next highest bidder thinking I am a non paying bidder ! - DUE TO THE TIME IT TOOK ME TO PAY VIA PAYPAL when I kept getting "we couldn't confirm its you" errors and "please check your email and try again" errors that were delaying me paying and making the seller think I am a non paying bidder when this is not my fault.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.