I cant log into my account

Mikmii
New Community Member

An email was sent to me saying that something suspicious had been noticed on my paypal, even though it was me and he wrote to me that I had to change my password. And then when I enter the email from paypal they ask for my number to confirm that it is me and then when I put in the number it says that they can't confirm that it's me, and the confirmation message doesn't come to me at all. Does anyone know the solution

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hi, @Mikmii. What you described is certainly not the kind of experience PayPal wants for customers! It may help for you to log out of everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system. If you haven't also given the Security System time to re-set, waiting for 24-48 hours might also help.

In addition, when you try to log on again, please make only one attempt (multiple failed attempts can cause the Security System to take stronger steps to protect an account), be sure to log on via a secure network (not a public network or WiFi, and don't use a proxy or Virtual Private Network (VPN)), and use a trusted device, if possible.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.