I cannot delete my account, although I have done all the steps in the help center post.

JDFRG
New Community Member

I have been trying to delete my account for reasons which I won't get into, and all the time an error keeps popping up, saying, that there was a problem. At first, I thought it was the steps in the help centre post on deleting the account that was the problem but going through all the points in there, I still can't manage to delete my account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @JDFRG 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I understand your concern to close your PayPal account. You can't close your account if there are limitations, unresolved issues, or a balance. If you are unable to close your account then I suggest you to contact us via message center from your PayPal account or call us. You can find the number to reach us by going to https://www.paypa.com/home , scrolling to the bottom of the page, and then click on Contact to locate the number.

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.