I can't login

charlykayo
Contributor
Contributor

why the hack i can't login into my account by paypal app. i receive sms with code, but when app send me sms, immediately get close, and i need to fo again, username and pasa and after shifting app get close?????? wtf???? 😞

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

charlykayo
Contributor
Contributor

i forgot to say. im using huawei p40. but before month ago, i can login and everything was fine, since 2 weeks i can't login, <removed> happens with those app???????????? 🤔

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @charlykayo,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to know about the trouble you're facing with the mobile app. If you are attempting to log in through the PayPal mobile app and are experiencing difficulty, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve this issue. If not, please try login in through the browser such as chrome, edge, etc by clearing the cache and cookies or using a different device. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer support through the available contact options. 

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

charlykayo
Contributor
Contributor
i did, Uninstall and fresh install, same **bleep**. now i writing by browser and is working, only app not working. to connect with your support, giving only to call them. do you have other option, email, chat or whatever. thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @charlykayo,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having difficulty. If you visit the Contact page at the link at the bottom of the PayPal website in a browser, you will have the option to contact in a written message. You will have to select the nature of the problem first before you can compose the message, so the correct group can assist.

Alternatively, you can reach out by PM on Facebook, or DM on Twitter for assistance.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.