I can not use my MFA login because missing my old mobile number

AndrewT2021
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.
I have changed my mobile number witch was regestered in the past for login as a multifactor auth step (MFA)
I have know my PayPal Login password, and I can use my email, but I can not login because de MFA want send a secure one time password  to my old mobile number. Unfortunatelly  I can not reach old number so I can not login, and change to my new mobile number. Are there any other way to authorize mself, e.g send copy of my ID card, or security sensitive questions answares way or anyway?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

AndrewT2021
Contributor
Contributor

The Call Us number as a local number wrong. The first 17 digit are a region code. So I could finally cal as a +17 77 79 44.
Thanks.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AndrewT2021 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AndrewT2021
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

Thanks, for your answer. But I have checked this site. And on the "Call Us" link gives a site where They write:

"Log in and get a one time passcode so we can identify you more quickly

Call PayPal Customer Service

17777944"

This number is not a recognizable phone number for me. In my country I can not use it because not local line. I don't know what is the region / country number for this number. In this way this is an unusable number. I have tried it more times. 

Secondly, I afraid of  they won't help me , because They write in the first sentence : "Log in and get a one time passcode so we can ....."

Could you help me about the number?

thx.

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @AndrewT2021

I'm sorry to hear that you're not seeing the option to contact us with out logging in. For this situation, I would suggest contacting us to provide additional details. You can reach our Customer Support by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too
Solved

AndrewT2021
Contributor
Contributor

The Call Us number as a local number wrong. The first 17 digit are a region code. So I could finally cal as a +17 77 79 44.
Thanks.

Login to Me Too

alikhfoges
Before My phone number is losing
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @alikhfoges,

Welcome to the Community! It sounds like you might be having trouble accessing your PayPal account due to a number that you no longer have. I'm sorry to hear that. For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.