Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!
I am afraid that you cannot change the country/residence in your PayPal account as PayPal is country specific. The laws applicable to PayPal accounts differ by country, so you can't change your address to a different country.
If you're living in a country different to the one you signed up with on your PayPal account, you need to close your existing PayPal account and then open a new PayPal account in the country you are now living. Before you close your account, you need to remove the financials linked and withdraw any money from your PayPal balance.
I hope this information helps, have a great day!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Scams and Fraudulent charge in Security and Fraud Archives
- does anyone actually work in support in Security and Fraud Archives
- Email changed in Security and Fraud Archives
- After changing card, but dont know why cannot top up in Transactions Archives
- Change PayPal username in Managing Account Archives