You are viewing the PayPal Community Archives. This content may be old or outdated. Leave the Archive
Hi - I have an account in Chile but am currently in South Africa (stuck!). I'm having log in problems and cannot reset my password as it only gives the option to send a code to my phone, which does not work here. The online support can't help as they do Middle East and Africa only. The Chilean support can't help as there is no chat function, and I can't call them from here. If I go to the US site, which has a chat function, it needs me to log in first, so that's no good. Please help! There appears to be absolutely no way to simply email a query to anyone, anywhere.
2. Click Password and account access
3. Click Login Problems
4. Try the “I forgot my PayPal password. How can I reset it?” option or go to #5.
5. Scroll down to click “Call Us” after the “This information might help” box.
6. Click “Call us as guest” link.
7. Call the int’l phone number listed under the customer service hours.
There’s no other choice.
Thanks for the reply.
Is there really no other way to contact anyone at a company the size of PayPal? I am aware of the option you cite but as I mentioned, that is not a possibility for me. They don't speak any of my languages, and I don't speak Spanish!