How do we create business account for a company registered in US but we are not a US citizen?
I am resident of Nepal. But I have registered a company in US. When signing up for PayPal I selected the country as US and filled up all the details related to my company/business. But in next step of the signup process I was asked to enter my personal details (Social Security Number , US address etc). I cannot provide those details because I am not a us citizen. I live in Nepal. In this case how do I signup for a business in US but as a non-US citizen.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Scammers in the Russian-speaking support service in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can't pass the 'Tell us more about you' Page in Managing Account Archives
- Verify account in Managing Account Archives
- Invoice system: Customer provides Wrong Shipping Address? in Transactions Archives
- Can I use/setup PayPal as a linked business account for US incorporation in Managing Account Archives