How do Zettle Staff logins actually log in to the Zettle account??

Deanakay83
Contributor
Contributor
I have set up 2 staff users (1 being a test for myself), and it will not let me log in. Staff login asks for email address. I tried it and it said incorrect username or password. I tried the staff username I set up, it say invalid email address.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Deanakay83. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but you will need to call Customer Service to address this situation. It's not possible for us to review an account based on a contact here on the Community, and this situation will require checking  your Zettle account information.

Please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of the page, and select the topic that best fits your concern to see options to communication securely with Customer Service. Once you are in touch, please let the Representative know you need to speak to Zettle Customer Support. I  hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.