How can you tell if your account is verified?

emjayjay
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there- i got such a helpful answer to my last question. Now another question..I am trying to link a survey site with my Paypal account so i can get paypal credit as a survey reward. But when i choose Paypal card on the Survey website it says your Paypal account isn't verified. And then sends a link so i can go to my Paypal account. So i added my Drivers Licence. But there is no message anywhere to say you are now verified. And when i returned to the Survey site it still said sorry your Paypal account isn't verified. So i added my expired Passport. It is quite frustrating that there is nowhere that shows if your Paypal account is or isn't verified!! Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@emjayjay 

Account holders become Verified when they complete the verification process. To become Verified, Log in to your PayPal account, click the Unverified link, and follow the instructions.

Verifying your PayPal account helps make PayPal even safer for everyone. When you’re Verified, it means that you’ve provided additional information about yourself to help confirm your identity. After you are Verified, we’ll lift your limits so you can withdraw more money.

If your account has not been verified, follow the necessary steps to complete your profile

Also check your Account notifications (bell icon) for any steps to complete to verify your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.