How can I get my Account verification?
Good day all,
- I am trying to verify my account
- I have linked a card
- As soon as I want the card to be confirmed it tells me the steps to follow
- I then agree to get the code
I am then met by a red notification stating the following: We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.
Please could someone advise me what I am doing wrong?
Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues confirming your card to verify your account. From your post, It certainly looks like you're on the right track but you're just running into that error when you try to send the code to your card. I'd first recommend trying to clear your browser's cache, cookies, and history. If you're still seeing issues after that, you may want to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. They should be able to review this a bit further for you.
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Chargeback fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lost a dispute that I should have won. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Any alternatives for better customer service or do I have to file a lawsuit? in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- UNABLE TO CLOSE CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Security and Fraud Archives