Do PayPal support business accounts in Uganda??
Hello members, I'm creating an account for my organization but i have encountered a challenge with verifying my newly created business account.
In one of the fields it requires the state, and among the states in the dropdown menu, my region is not included.
Any assistance is applicated, Thanks
Are you sure you haven't opened a U.S paypal account instead of clicking on the drop down box and registering one in your own country?
You need to close it if you have and open a Ugandan one.
HOWEVER the option to receive Paypal payments is sadly not available in Uganda.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.
Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive Paypal payments.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
> Do PayPal support business accounts in Uganda??
No, it does not. Personal accounts and for buying online or sending money for goods and services only.
Your forum profile shows no country at all so something glitched when you created account.
Try to close the account you have now first and then open a new account in Uganda:
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Linking Bank Account in Wallet Archives
- Business account in Managing Account Archives
- Need help updating phone number after changing country in Managing Account Archives
- When does a new business account will be able to receive payment from customer ? in Transactions Archives
- Unable to Log in to My PayPal Business Account - Seeking Community Help! in Managing Account Archives