Cloud backup service stopped

Gdad1
Contributor
Contributor
I paid up front for 3 years of cloud backup service. The service has stopped and is erroring. Supplier is not replying to emails. I can't log issue on PayPal as says service started over 120 days ago
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Gdad1,

Welcome to our community page and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to access your PayPal account. To login to your account, your best option would be to contacting our Customer Care department. You can contact us by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

Further, when buyers pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Buyer Protection covers them in case there is a problem. As the service you paid is not working, you can report the payment in the resolution center. You can review the detailed information about reporting the payment here.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Gdad1
Contributor
Contributor
I can log in. I can't log a complaint against a seller due to me buying service over 180 days ago. It is a 3 year service I bought.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.