Changing username

staceydmorris
New Community Member

Does anyone know how to change my actual username?  I have changed the name on my account legally using divorce documents however my username still is my old name.  TY

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @staceydmorris

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

If you'd like to change your Community username, you can let us know your top three choices, and we'll update it for you. However, if you're referring to a different username, such as a PayPal.Me ID, you'll want to contact Customer Support for assistance. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

WHEELMANrolls
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Stacey, I made an error and I have to change it or sleep on the couch for the remainder of eternity….. or possibly longer !  I was to have put the Username as HildySueAndBillyBelly  But…. Having the attention span of a gnat I **bleep** it up.  

Anything you can do to help keep me off the couch will be so gratefully appreciated ! 
Thank YOU !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.