There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cant accept payments in Transactions Archives
- Can't enter my home address which is in a different country than my company! in Managing Account Archives
- Parents Association Account in Managing Account Archives
- Made account when I was under 18, now when I am 18+ my account is limited permanently, any fix? in Security and Fraud Archives
- You can't send them money error in Transactions Archives