Cards saved on old account that I cannot log into
Hi, I had two PayPal accounts I’m the past that I can no longer log into. Due to one of them using my debit and credit cards I cannot use my cards on my new account. The problem there is literally no way for me to login to the old accounts since the phone numbers used for those accounts are my old numbers.
You are only allowed a maximum of 2 paypal accounts and only then if x1 is a personal account and the other x1 a business account.
So your best bet would be to request customer services to help you re-access the old accounts > close them and remove cards so you can open your new account.
However it would have been easy enough to have logged on to your paypal account on the web and then changed your phone number. Then you could have removed the app and downloaded it again on your new phone.
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I cant get my money because my account is lemetid in Security and Fraud Archives
- Cancel pending payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- Cannot transfer funds out of a limited account in Security and Fraud Archives
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives