Cannot log in my PayPal account anymore
Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum.
I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your account. In order to get some help with account access issues, you will need to contact our customer service team directly.
However, some troubleshooting steps I can advise are:
1. Please log in using the PayPal Website rather than the App
2. Avoid using any VPNs. Also, if you are travelling, this may affect your ability to log in.
I hope this helps, have a nice day!
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Chargeback fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lost a dispute that I should have won. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Any alternatives for better customer service or do I have to file a lawsuit? in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- UNABLE TO CLOSE CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Security and Fraud Archives