Can't receive PayPal's PSD2 login verification code - been 10 days now, can anyone help?
I'm not receiving PayPal's PSD2 verification code on my phone for the last 10 days. I've been trying to reach PayPal's customer support, but no one is answering. I even tried changing my mobile device and browser, but nothing worked out.
I've to make payments and made some invoices but I'm stuck here for the last 10 days, thanks to PayPal's amazing service.
Let me know if anyone knows how to solve this error or any possible way to solve it. I'll highly appreciate the help.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Security in Security and Fraud Archives
- Payment by PayPal for product which I never received in Security and Fraud Archives
- I recently sold something in person, received the money through paypal And now theyre being held. in Transactions Archives
- I've received mail that; You are no longer to paypal how to solve it? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can’t grant permission to Reverb.com in Managing Account Archives