Can't connect, can't verify my identity on the phone,

arniemau
New Community Member

Hello! I couldn't login to my PayPal account because I changed my mobile number. I then got a message "reset your password" but I couldn't do it online because they were sending a confirm code to my former phone number... So I called the PayPal phone number indicated and the agent told me they can't help me because my account is in mauritius (and she solving issues for France). I found another PayPal help number and managed to reset my password through their automatic service. I successfully changed it, but now I can't connect, I get a message "we can't confirm your identity". I called a third time, a third phone number I found, someone answered and told me to wait, I waited 30 minutes and they just hung up on me???

And finally I couldn't access the forum with my unavailable account (so im using my other one). No one can help me on the phone, can someone help me over here? Nothing seems to be working 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jmarc_38
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

hello @arniemau , try to contact a paypal customer advisor as follows:

if you are having trouble reaching paypal, you can do so on twitter and facebook.

paypal is present on both. all you have to do is "send a private message"

( https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter. )

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.