Can't add 2nd email address
Welcome to our community page and thank you for your post!
Sorry to know that you're getting error while adding an email address in your PayPal account. Please try clearing cache/cookies and also try using a different browser or device.
An email address can only be added to one PayPal account at a time. To add your email address to this PayPal account, you must either remove the address from your other PayPal account or close that account. Please refer to our article for more information on adding and removing email address here.
You can also contact us by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.
I hope this information helps, have a great day!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Bank confirmation has been unsuccessful in Wallet Archives
- Change primary email address in Managing Account Archives
- Credit Direct Debit not taken. in Products & Services Archives
- Gmail account got deleted permanently in Wallet Archives
- Why Permanant Ban as soon as I create an account? in Security and Fraud Archives