Business documents for charity

TerriB2
Contributor
Contributor
Hello.. I’m trying to set up my account and confirm the charity.. however it’s asking for business documents and I’m not sure what to send? I tried sending over the charity letter we got to confirm it was all in place but it was rejected
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @TerriB2,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with completing verification. Here is a Help Center article with additional information in regards to confirming your charity status: What information do I need to provide to confirm my charity status? If you would like additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team directly for additional assistance. 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.