Business account users not able to login

vamsitek
New Community Member

Hello,

I have a verified business account and am able to carry out transactions from that account. When I add additional users to the account and they try to log in, it shows the error - "Some of your info isn't correct. Please try again.". I have tried resetting the password from the portal and from the login page but the same error shows. I really need to be able to add users to the business account. This is a US Paypal account with a verified Bank account and CC added.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @vamsitek

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with your users logging into your PayPal account. Have you tried changing their username as well as their password? Also, are they logging in with their username or email address? Normally they should be logging in with their unique username / user-ID. 

If you're still running into issues after that, please reach out to our Customer Support for further assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.