Any alternative ways(no text/call) to verify myself when logging in?
If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Any alternatives for better customer service or do I have to file a lawsuit? in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account got permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraudulent buyer dispute in Security and Fraud Archives
- Login is not working. 2FA authenticator has lost configuration. in Managing Account Archives
- Not being able to contact Paypal and almost getting scammed in Security and Fraud Archives