Address issues

Venice1
Contributor
Contributor
Good day, my PayPal address and shipping address for packages are not the same. This is how it has to be. Would PayPal interfere with the shipping address that was given to a shipper?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Venice1,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum!

I understand your concern about the different address on your PayPal account. If you have already placed an order, in this case, you'll have to contact the merchant, cancel the order, and request a refund from the merchant. Then, you have to make changes to your address on your PayPal account and place the order again. If the payment is displayed with a ‘Cancel’ button alongside, you can cancel the payment and make changes accordingly to place the order again.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Venice1
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Ayesha for responding to me. The merchant actually made contact with me enquiring about the address and I was able to rectify the issue. I did not get an option to confirm the shipping address, is this usually the case? Thank you Venice 1
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hey, again @Venice1

I get your point here. Kindly know that the item will be shipped to the address on your PayPal account. Please make sure if the details are right while checking out because if there is an issue with the charge in the future, there will be an option to file a dispute and to request reimbursement explaining the scenario that has happened. Also, once the purchase has been completed, you will also be notified via email about the changes made and about the order placed. For example: transaction ID, shipping address, merchant name, etc. If there are no changes made to the address, I would recommend you start over again with the order. Make sure you receive the refund first and then place the order again.

Best wishes,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Venice1
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you Ayisha, for taking the time to explain and offering a solution. Much appreciated
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Venice1,

You're most welcome!

Take care,

Ayesha

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.