Profile & Settings
You can't add a local bank account / debit card in your country.
You can only link a visa credit card.
The option to receive Paypal payments is sadly not available in Nigeria.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.
Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive Paypal payments.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Chargeback fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lost a dispute that I should have won. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Any alternatives for better customer service or do I have to file a lawsuit? in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- UNABLE TO CLOSE CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Security and Fraud Archives