Account Verification

ktzgp08
Contributor
Contributor

How would I know if my account has already been verified? I checked the "My Account" section and unable to see the status. Info needed were already given. If indeed my account has not been verified, how long is the verification process? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Gane26
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ktzgp08 

Welcome to PayPal community!

Thank you for your post. I understand that you want to check if your account is verified. I can sense the importance of this matter. To get verified, go to your account to add and confirm your bank accountPlease refer to this link to verify your PayPal account. I hope this information helps.

Thanks

Gane26

Login to Me Too

ktzgp08
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have already done that and was still informed that my account was not verified. @Gane26 

any other advise? will appreciate it so much. 

thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @ktzgp08,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern with this. If your PayPal account is not verified, it would mean you have not yet added and confirmed a bank account. 

Simply follow the steps here to add and confirm your bank account. Once you have done this, your account would be verified. You would receive a confirmation email. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.