Account Type

DanAnria
New Community Member

If someone use IC Markets as CFD broker...Which type of account do I must have in order to receive withdrawals from them? Personal or Business??

They ask me to have a Paypal Acct...but they aren´t too much specific on it...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

manju_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @DanAnria 

Thank you for your post. Please note, all PayPal accounts allow you to send and receive payments irrespective of the account type. Personal accounts are recommended for individuals who shop and pay online, or wish to send or receive personal payments for shared expenses such as splitting of dinner bills or rental charges; for casual sellers or non-businesses who wish to get paid online, and who also make online purchases. 

Business accounts are for merchants who operate under a company/group name. It offers additional features such as allowing up to 200 employees limited access to your account and customer service email alias for customer issues to be routed for faster follow-ups. Please note, irrespective of the account type, when you receive a Goods & Service payment, there will be a transaction fee applied. Please click here to learn more about the fee 

Good luck!

Manju

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.