PayPal balance is never correct! I'm losing a LOT of money somewhere!

kmodek
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I use PayPal, the balance is never correct.  I sell on eBay and just on video games alone, I sold over $140, along with a lot of other auctions.  My end balance after shipping came to just $136!

I print out my PP transactions and do the math and my balance is missing about $200.  The 'balance' that PP puts at the top of the page is NOT what the actual balance should be.  It's simple math, so how are they getting it wrong?  I know they're not doing something right, but how do I get them to stop taking my money???

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Amanda411

Hi kmodek,

Another community member recently had the same question answered here:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/How-to-use-PayPal/Account-balance-is-inaccurate/m-p/4937#M1744

Please be sure to take into account any applicable fees.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

slotfrk
New Community Member

I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM ALSO. FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, WHEN I SHIP A PKG BY UPS THE PAYMENT IS "PENDING" BUT THE AMOUNT STILL IS WITHDRAWN FROM MY PAYPAL BALANCE.  THEN, ONCE THE PAYMENT MOVES FROM "PENDING" TO "COMPL;ETE" THE AMOUNT IS TAKEN OUT OF THE TOTAL BALANCE AGAIN.  SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG. I AM LOSING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ALSO.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.