How can i get verified using my prepaid visa debit card?

LJC107
Contributor
Contributor

I see no way of doing this, ive read lots of help topics online but i dont get the options and links that people say should be on my account page, my visa debit is the card i use thats connected to my account and is the card i use for my ebay purchases, any help would be greatly appreciated thank you Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

LJC107
Contributor
Contributor

Since i dont have a bank account is there another way i can get verified? my debit card is all i have, just tried for the paypal plus card and couldnt get it, so my prepaid visa is my only option, someone help me please.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

marks3349
New Community Member

Prepaid cards,wont verfy you,but you can go to www.verisign,and it will help get you verified

Login to Me Too

marks3349
New Community Member

you can also add a bank account to your paypal account,,hope this helps

Login to Me Too

LJC107
Contributor
Contributor

Ok ill try that thank you.

Login to Me Too

LJC107
Contributor
Contributor

Ok never been to this site, can you give me some help lol

Login to Me Too
Solved

LJC107
Contributor
Contributor

Since i dont have a bank account is there another way i can get verified? my debit card is all i have, just tried for the paypal plus card and couldnt get it, so my prepaid visa is my only option, someone help me please.

Login to Me Too

bordemstirs
New Community Member

This is my problem too, I don't think paypal works with prepaid cards either

Login to Me Too

toosona

Go ahead and make a purchase, it is going to ask you for your paypal account, sign in, it is going to take you through the credit card process.  Paypal is going to charge you $1.95 to verify your debit card.  You must wait 2 to 3 days for it to register into your debit card account, you get the code from your debit card account and login to paypal, verify the debit card....Must have the code..

Login to Me Too

toosona

Don't wait until  2 or 3 days to check your debit card account.  Wait for about 20 to 30 minutes to check it.  I just check mines and it was there. 

Once you sign into paypal account again, look to the right, which says Confirm my debit or credit card.  The code you must have is a 4 digit number  that are in front of paypal, this should work, but if it does not, then try the letters that are in all caps.  I tried the 4 digit number and it worked.  The refund of $1.95 may take up to 24 hours.  Paypal took out total $4.95, so far they refunded $3.00. 

I hope that this helped.

Login to Me Too

my3boys
New Community Member

I also have this ? but..... I have verified my debit card and still need to verify my acct with a checking acct. IF anyone EVER figures it all out please post it.

Thank u

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.