RUDE AND ABUSIVE SELLER

greencoupe
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with an order with a P lackey, trading as North Wales Potted shrimps on 23rd January 2013. As I heard nothing for two weeks, I emailed the seller 3 times, wrote to him once and sent a text message. The only time he 'sort-of' replied was to return my text message - with no comment.  I contacted PayPal to raise a dispute which they initiated immediately. As the seller still did not contact me, I escalated my complaint and Paypal acted immediately resulting in them crediting my account in full with the £50 initially paid to P Lackey.

This morning I was woken by an extremely abusive telephone call from P Lackey. He stated how dare I take action against him, he would not even let me get a word in to explain to him why I had taken the action I had. After three minutes of verbal abuse he put the phone down on me.

Why are these people allowed to trade and use the Paypal service. Action is taken against buyers who do not comply with PayPal's guidelines why is no action taken by PalPal against abusive sellers.

I would not recommend dealings with this company to anyone.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I would not have waited the 3 minutes for him to put the phone down on you, I would have put it down on him in the first 30 seconds. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kitzey
Contributor
Contributor

I have a rude seller that I dont know where to go to report them.  They lied about what was sold to me....fought and lost and had to refund me, but left a nasty remark on my paypal refund.  I purcased through Tophatter, and they have been advised....and they told me to report it to PayPal but I can not find anyplace to report it.  I was not happy with this seller, but was courteous the whole time and they were rude to the point of calling me names.  This person has no business being in business....how do I report them?  PayPal can see the comments left on PayPal, although they can not see the  comments left on Tophatter.....Where do I go?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.