Xoom verification

Jrbelementals
New Community Member

Why is Xoom asking for government ID and banking documents when I am already verified with PayPal? My transaction is being held back.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

SoufienR
New Community Member

shameika
New Community Member

Xoom cancelling my transactions over and over again, after i submitted my ID and all that, through email, how many hours would it take for xoom to verify my ID which i have submitted earlier on? this is so sad. 

Login to Me Too

Gerryvol
New Community Member
I just experienced the ‘call up to verify my transaction or it will be cancelled’ conversation. It felt totally like a scam, broken English discussion with the person asking me disjointed and odd questions and not understanding why I was making my transaction. Why do Zoom require my passport or similar ID and bank statement when I have been registered and operating a PayPal account for years! My chosen payment method was my credit card and this is guarantee enough in my book. I was basically threatened that without supplying this data my transaction will be cancelled within 24hrs. What a rubbish client service, Get your act together Zoom or loose your clients. Very poor service, 1 out of 10 in my scoring
Login to Me Too

bernhardjw
Contributor
Contributor
This is the worst service ever. Received an email with s number to call for verification, was then asked the extremely offensive and intrusive questions mentioned by other posters. Was going to send money to my father-in-law, was asked how I know him, how I met him and what he needs the money for. Was then placed on hold for 15 min just to be told the transaction was cancelled. On top of this, the rep spoke barely understandable English (I had to ask her to repeat multiple times), and she was getting increasingly rude. Reading the other comments, it seems they have no intention to ever send the money and are just on some sort of bizarre phishing expedition, for what I don't know. I have used paypal with no problems since its inception, but this feels like a giant phishing expedition for personal information without any intent to ever complete a transaction. This has a scarily weird vibe to it.
Login to Me Too

alemayehuadamu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi dear i am Alemayehu <Removed> am living in USA so i have interest to motif my self so how can upland my documents

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.